Summer Cruiser Position
Want to be a part of the Rock 88.9 Road Crew?!
We're looking for someone who wants to ROCK the summer of 2017! You'll be hanging out at station events, parties, charity runs/walks, festivals, parades, patios, beaches, and wherever else cool summer stuff is happening.
We're looking for someone who's the opposite of shy! We want outgoing and fun, but also someone responsible and accountable. We want someone who loves to go out and meet people rather than staring at their phone.
You'll need to work the crowd as MC, do live cut-ins on Rock 88.9 from the various events, hand out swag, post like an all-star on Facebook and Twitter, and meet as many people as possible.
HERE'S SOME STUFF WE'RE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU:
• Positive attitude, ability to problem solve and a strong desire to win.
• Valid New Brunswick driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
• Must have a flexible schedule and knowledge of the Saint John area.
• A community college broadcast/journalism diploma a definite asset.
• Ability to play well as a team member and prove yourself with minimal supervision.
• Must be 19 or over, reliable, punctual and extremely competitive.
Deadline for applications is Apr 30, 2017
TELL your story and send video/audio demos to: email@example.com
Newcap values diversity in its work force and is committed to Employment Equity, all applications submitted must be accompanied by a completed Employment equity Questionnaire form. The form may be downloaded here